PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, I feeding 2 monthly children, a menses not nachilas, with...

Natalia
15.08.2004, 23:37
Hello, I feeding 2 monthly children, a menses not nachilas, advise what methods of contraception (tablet) it is possible to accept and whether will do much harm it thoracal vskarmlevaniju.

Inessa
17.08.2004, 01:11
And I join this question - a similar situation, I can not solve in any way how to be protected... And since what moment it is possible to become pregnant again after sorts or labors? I too feeding mother, too 2 the kid

Soboleva L.I.
17.08.2004, 10:17
Hello! To apply contraceptives it is necessary from first day of renewal of a sexual life as pregnancy can come or step at once. The given birth women accept condoms, spermitsidy, from oral contraceptives - mini-drank or saw (eksljuton, CHarozetta). These tablets do not influence quality of milk and are safe for the child. If the state of health allows, it is possible to apply Naval Forces.

Inessa
18.08.2004, 05:44
The doctor, many thanks for the answer. And what you would advise, what of above listed variants - as the doctor and how the woman?