PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! At me anovulatory sterility or barrenness. Independent ov...

Elena
17.08.2004, 01:27
Hello, the doctor!

At me anovulatory sterility or barrenness. Independent ovulations are extremely rare, but vsyo-taki happen. In April there was a cycle with an ovulation, and under the reference of the doctor I have handed over the analysis of a blood on hormones Oestradiolum and Progesteronum after an ovulation on 3 j day of rise of temperature. Results are those: Oestradiolum 676, 04 pg/ml (norm or rate: follik.: 30 90; ovuljat.:120-320; Luteinum.: 60 200); Progesteronum 14, 46 nmol/l (norm or rate: follik.: 0, 1 - 6, 4; ovuljat.:0, 9 - 6, 4; Luteinum.: 10, 0 - 40, 0).
On reception to the doctor I am going to after I shall execute all items or points of inspection. But this analysis on Oestradiolum, which result strongly above norm or rate, frightens me. If it is possible, comment on it or him, please.
And more one question. In the summer at me the course of stimulation of ovulations Klostilbegitom has been planned. Whether can to change raised or increased Oestradiolum these plans?

In advance I thank for the answer.
Elena.

Kamenetskij B.A.
18.08.2004, 04:45
Peak value or meanings;importance estadiola in the middle of a cycle it is norm or rate and they can differ considerably at different women. If this unique "deviation or rejection" that for trouble is not present an occasion