PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Are dear the doctor! I want the child, it is ready to make all for its or his health, only...

Hope
16.08.2004, 10:45
Are dear the doctor! I want the child, it is ready to make all for its or his health, only here it is impossible. 2, 5 years I live a regular sexual life with the constant partner. At us was situations much, when there was no opportunity of preservation, if earlier I used candles, now (1, 5 2 years) in general I undertake nothing, only syringings by water iz-under the cock. I do not think, that each time all is washed away. Laid in hospital with dysfunction of ovaries, passed or took place courses of treatment, but vrach on my question has told or said, that no pathologies are present, that I can have children. I do not know what to do or make! Prompt, please! In advance thanks!

popenko. Century
16.08.2004, 21:33
Hello Hope!
At a regular sexual life without preservation within one year speak about sterility or barrenness. The reasons of this status there can be a set. To put the exact diagnosis and to choose the optimal method of treatment to you it is necessary, together with the husband, to pass or take place complex inspection. Is better to do or make it in the centers, engaged by auxiliary genesial technologies.
It is necessary to estimate or appreciate permeability of uterine pipes, t. To. At their obstruction pregnancy is impossible. Definition of a level of hormones of a blood allows to exclude diseases of a thyroid gland, a tumour of a pituitary body, hormonal rastrojstv not allowing to reach or achieve pregnancy.
At ultrasonic research of a uterus and ovaries development and a functional status of these organs will be certain. It is necessary to look or see spermogrammu your partner, t. To. It too can cause sterility or barrenness. All this inspection spend after delivery of the general or common analyses on infections, a lues, spid, the Australian antigen. At well permeable uterine pipes and fertilnoj to a semen spend the test for compatibility of vulval or vaginal contents with a semen of the partner. Sometimes it is the reason of absence of pregnancy.
Yours faithfully Popenko Elena Vasilevna
The candidate of medical sciences

Kamenetskij B.A.
18.08.2004, 04:01
Within the limits of this forum questions concerning inspection are very often asked at sterility or barrenness. Below I would like to result or bring the list of the inspection, allowing to establish or install the reason of sterility or barrenness and to spend the adequate treatment, recommended in the International Center Genesial Medicine (SPb). Naturally, at revealing any pathology this list can be changed:

Inspection of the husband:
1. spermogramma in view of 3 5 days of continence
2. Morphological research of spermatozoons on Kruger
3. Bacteriological research of an ejaculate

Inspection of the wife:
1. Research of a status of a uterus and permeability of uterine pipes a hysterography or a hysteroscopy and a laparoscopy
2. Analyses of a blood on FSG, LG, 2 (Oestradiolum), Prolactinum, Testosteron-Depotum, Progesteronum, 3, 4, TTG
3. Inspection of a blood on presence antispermalnyh and antifosfolipidnyh antibodies
4. The conclusions of narrow experts under indications
5. Bacteriological research of a material from a urethra and the cervical channel on chlamydias, a mycoplasma and a ureaplasma

Except for the aforesaid before carrying out of procedure EKO (if it is necessary), we spend series of the researches necessary for carrying out of an operative measure (group of a blood and rezus-the factor, analyses of a blood on RW, AIDS and the Australian antigen, the analysis of a blood on a/t to a virus of a hepatitis With, the clinical analysis of a blood + coagulability, smears on flora and a degree of cleanliness, documents on the inspection spent earlier and treatment)

Yours faithfully
To. M. n. B.Kamenetsky
In occasion of carrying out of procedure EKO you can address for the detailed information in the Center on bodies (812 3282251 or 3289822 (by the way at the link to the information received on this site, primary consultation will be free-of-charge)