PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor! I have some doubts. I shall tell in brief a situation: after ku...

Alisa
16.08.2004, 00:31
The doctor! I have some doubts. I shall tell in brief a situation: after course of treatment mikolazmoza I had a thrush, and to me my gynecologist has registered suppositories "Pimafutsin", 9 candles, for the night after will end next monthly. In the summary to suppositories I have read through, that during treatment sexual contacts are possible or probable (though my gynecologist has told or said the return), but it is necessary to use barrier methods of contraception. And so at me a question: how to be to me if I drink OK? On Monday in the evening I shall put 9 candle and a bittern as is usual 11 ju a tablet from a pack how cooperate and whether cooperate in general OK and Pimafutsin? Or it is necessary to refrain some time from sexual contacts, after end of a course of candles? Your advice or council is very necessary.

Shishkanova O.L.
18.08.2004, 03:03
OK and local suppositories do not cooperate (it concerns to antibiotics). Accept OK for contraception and insert suppositories for treatment of a thrush. A condom, really, recommend to use during application of candles from a thrush (it not for contraception).