PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say please the doctor, at me my girl-friend (from its or her words - 2 3 is pregnant...

Sasha
16.08.2004, 12:09
Tell or Say please the doctor, at me my girl-friend (from its or her words - 2 3 weeks) is pregnant, but one month ago we were with her in quarrel, and met seldom. At me suspicion that the child not from me. Whether what methods of check there are wash the child and if it is possible, provisional prices for this service? In advance thanks! Here some days of a place to myself I do not find.

Pasenjuk A.M.
18.08.2004, 02:43
For the decision of a question on paternity genetic examination is appointed or nominated. N and early term it is a biopsy of a chorion, further - amniotsentez in comparison in a genetic code you and your girl-friend. But these procedures can cause an abortion. It is possible to solve the problem with ottsovtsvom after sorts or labors, having defined or determined genetic codes and having compared with them, only by birth. There is it 3100 dollars (approximately in Moscow) + a capture of a blood + amniotsentez