PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt the answer to a following question: to my wife on 12 week have registered trih...

Ivan
15.08.2004, 11:30
Prompt the answer to a following question: to my wife on 12 week have registered Trichopolum and Clotrimazolum. To summaries of both preparations it is written, that at pregnancy reception is counter-indicative. To listen to the doctor or in general what to do or make?

Svetik
16.08.2004, 03:52
I certainly not the doctor, but know precisely, that Trichopolum appoint or nominate after 20 weeks when the organism of the kid is completely generated.
And if not a secret, with what purpose these preparations have been registered? I something can can advise similar and less dangerous?

Ivan
17.08.2004, 09:24
Svetlana, thanks for the answer. The secret special is not present. At a smear Trichomonases and when the smear undertook on 4 5 week have been found out, anything it was revealed not. At once the doctor did not appoint or nominate treatment, has told or said later, and later has written out continuous contraindications. About 20 week I read on mama. ru, but the doctor similar did not read...:-)

Svetik
18.08.2004, 01:05
Well in that case it seems to me that is better now to drink, wait nothing till 20 weeks, to hand over one more analysis, and then already to take measures (if they vobshche will be necessary). And still I heard that at pregnancy, iz-for changes in an organism, very much often similar analyses happen incorrect, t. e. Today is, tomorrow is not present:)
Easy or Light;Mild pregnancy and successful sorts or labors:)