PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me a delay of a menses of 9 days with what it can be connected, except for ber...

Irina
14.08.2004, 23:21
At me a delay of a menses of 9 days with what it can be connected, except for pregnancy. If it is pregnancy (and me 16 and she is very undesirable) on what terms it or she can be prevented without abortion (tablechnym by)? Whether And more vopros-it is possible to trust on 99 % to the test for pregnancy? Thanks.

The anonym
15.08.2004, 10:28
The test for pregnancy gives authentic enough result, and here that, as to an abortion here you are mistaken, t. To. Abortion because any selftreatment by " advice or council of girl-friends " often comes to an end with bleedings, serious complications and frequently the subsequent sterility or barrenness is possible or probable only so to risk it is not necessary then to not cry! Address to the doctor, make US...

The anonym
16.08.2004, 08:27
To the test or dough to trust it is possible, and here (the hot bath, a bottle of vodka and so forth) is impossible for any homebrew ways of disposal of the child! And in general, if it is pregnancy, and about condoms to take care mind or wit has not sufficed, also the responsibility it is necessary to be able to carry for the acts. Sometimes after the abortion even made by good doctors, children can be never. Think of it or this!

Katerina
17.08.2004, 23:38
You KNOW, the DELAY CAN be connected With EVERYTHING: FROM the MOST SIMPLE (NERVES, CHANGE of the CLIMATE) UP TO the MOST COMPLEX or DIFFICULT (TYPE of the POLYCYSTOSIS of OVARIES). SO In ANY CASE - TO the DOCTOR FORWARD MARCH. And TESTS ACCORDING TO AT PREGNANCY VSE-TAKI GIVE SOMETIMES NEGATIVE RESULT, And HERE THAT ON THE CONTRARY - DID NOT HEAR.
NO, I AM amazed, SO MUCH GOVORENO-YOU are discussed HARM of the SELFTREATMENT, And ALL THE SAME THERE. IN FACT you WILL die IN THE PRIME OF LIFE. To THAT FROM IT or THIS it is better? Go TO the DOCTOR, HE DOES NOT BITE.