PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, eto again I in occasion of a thickening endometrija. You asked to tell or say tochn...

Lidiya
30.07.2004, 00:42
The doctor, eto again I in occasion of a thickening endometrija. You asked to tell or say exact rezulataty aspiratsionnoi biopsies: " Polypoid proliferative endometrium ".
The doctor has decided to do or make transvaginalnyi ultrasound with vpryskivaneim waters in a uterus and to observe endometrii. Whether rights he or cleaning is obligatory?

Thanks!

Smirnov D.R.
01.08.2004, 05:08
Pancake so you where are treated that? Well if to translate literally the polyp endometrija proliferative type turns out. At us such pieces are called a functional polyp endometrija proliferative type. About treatment colleague Klimov will explain all of you.

Lidiya
01.08.2004, 19:23
I on training in Staffs or States, therefore and nedoverjaju to the local gynecologist: (do not explain than " the functional polyp endometrija proliferative type " differs from a hyperplasia endometrija? Worse eto or it is better? What means funktsionalnyi - than eto differs from a usual polyp?
Thanks!

Lidiya
04.08.2004, 10:31
By the way, the doctor has told or said that eto not a polyp, and " polyp-like " (by results of aspiratsionnoi biopsies). Whether It is possible oboitis without a currettage? Its or his doctor yet does not offer me, but I see that Russian gynecologists consider or count obligatory a currettage. Can try to undergo treatment hormones?

Smirnov D.R.
07.08.2004, 07:26
Your question compels or forces will interpret to you subtleties of microscopical differential diagnostics which for you are tiresome and probably are not interesting. But if you insist that certainly it is possible...

Lidiya
10.08.2004, 10:52
The doctor, differetsialnoi diagnostics to me would be interesting to a subtlety, but if eto zaimet a lot of your time that is not necessary, not conveniently you to burden.
Simply not clearly why to me do not appoint or nominate cleaning? Whether Edinstvennyi the output or exit eto cleaning or can to try be treated hormones? The gynecologist can at me here nekompetentnyi.. Here also it is necessary to excruciate you questions.

Smirnov D.R.
12.08.2004, 17:40
I have approximately understood that such polyp-like similar or similar to a polyp, but in domestic classifications we have no analogue similar treatment of this case, therefore I do not know.... 2 idea - and can the gynecologist and does not appoint or nominate abrasio because he as does not know as to treat the similar conclusion?

Doctor Klimov
14.08.2004, 10:12
And what hormonal treatment to you offer?

Lidiya
17.08.2004, 21:22
He can also does not know.. While have decided to do or make vnutrivlagalishchnyi ultrasound by a method of injection of water in a uterus that better rassmotet endometrii. Hormonal treatment has not appointed or nominated.
Have sent me nakonets-that its or his note in moei to a map (I have asked a repetition) - that " probably purpose or appointment of a currettage " there is written.. While we wait for ultrasound (and then I go to other gynecologist to listen that he will tell or say), especially the cyst all the same should be observed.. Thanks you for the help, I shall write then as have passed or have taken place ultrasound and that have solved.