PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, please, if basal temperature in the extremity or end of a cycle (at me se...

Darina
12.08.2004, 13:38
Prompt, please, if the basal temperature in the extremity or end of a cycle (at me today 30 tyj day) keeps in district 36, whether 9 pregnancy it?
Duration of a cycle usually 32 34 days.

Irtuganov N.S.
13.08.2004, 20:53
And what temperature was in the beginning of a cycle and when there was its or her rise?

Darina
15.08.2004, 10:20
You know, I never before took basal temperature.
Simply we with the husband want the baby and we are not protected. The last month also were not protected, but unfortunately then the menses has begun. We have written off or have copied it that went to have a rest, change of a climate has probably affected or influenced.
Now it is our second attempt, in sense the second month without preservation.
I have found in the Internet of clause or article about BT and, I so have understood, that if pregnancy is, BT should keep above 37.
Personally I have started it or her to measure from 24 those days and then she was too 36, 9.
Here basically and all.
If this month I again not zaberemeniju-shall go to the doctor.

Irtuganov N.S.
16.08.2004, 08:55
37 is not dogma. If the temperature initially was on 0, 5 degrees below 36, 9 - that is a normal second phase. If you in Moscow also want popast ko to me on internal reception, write to me the phone by e-mail. I shall necessarily call back to you also we dogovrimsja about time of consultation. D-r23@yandex. ru. Success!

Darina
17.08.2004, 21:19
Thanks big for the answer!!