PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I wish to become pregnant and in advance has handed over analyses. Have found a cytomegalovirus. Whether the truth...

helly
06.08.2004, 15:21
I wish to become pregnant and in advance has handed over analyses. Have found a cytomegalovirus. Whether the truth, that now the idea on the child can be thrown out simply for ever - I read, what is it disease is not treated and concerns to version SPIDA. It so?

Oksana
08.08.2004, 04:40
Where you have read through such nonsense? 6 years ago I too have transferred or carried this infection, and now I on 20 week of pregnancy. Certainly, time has passed or has taken place much, I too before becoming pregnant handed over all analyses - have found out nothing, and is treated TSMV normally - the main thing to not tighten or delay with treatment, and all at you will be by way of. Also do not read silly clauses or articles!

Lena.
08.08.2004, 23:41
Specify, in what to the form at you TSMV. There is a form of M and G. One of them (already I do not remember what) can be not treated, she anything to you and the future kid will not do much harm, and another is treated and is successful enough, the truth dorogovato. Descend or go to the skilled or experienced doctor, he will calm you. To successfully you zaberemenit is faster also than the healthy kid!

Arina
11.08.2004, 10:31
That for nonsenses! I too up to pregnancy handed over analyses, have found TSMV. Has spent on drink a course of tablets, any more I do not remember, how are called, I remember, that packing in district of thousand cost, and it was necessary two or three like. And for rising immunity I laktobakterii all time a saw. Now mine Mashke half a year. So descend or go to the good doctor, be treated (it will borrow or occupy couple of months) and forward! Success to you.

Kristina
15.08.2004, 02:34
10 let nazad deti rozhdennije s citomegalovirusom ostavalisj invalidami na vsju zhiznj. A teperj esli rodilsja boljnoj rebenok, to za pervij god zhizni CMG polnostju vilechivajetsja. Pokrajne mere-v Latviji tochno. No konechno luche vilechitsja samoj budushej mame.

Vick
17.08.2004, 20:52
TSitomegalovirus-it is a version of herpes. In our country of carriers or bearers TSMV almost 70 %. If you were ill up to pregnancy in an organism there were antibodies to TSMV. And the child will be protected by them. TSMV it is dangerous, only if you were ill with it or him directly during pregnancy, not having antibodies. So, chto-do not worry. I on 7 m month, have antibodies to TSMV (t-e kogda-that hurted or was ill;was sick) - all like a fascicle. Doctors - an extreme measure not so twitch.