PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I handed over analyses HGCH irezultat was not normal, even kras...

Anna
16.08.2004, 04:13
Hello! I handed over analyses HGCH irezultat was not normal, even red have led round. Term on US of 15 weeks, and on tsyklu and palpations 17. My gynecologist has told or said if on US term to put, no trouble is not present. And two weeks have rejected, but when the child be born on two weeks earlier akushery have told or said that the baby is developed for 40 weeks, instead of on 38 as on US. To me analysis HGCH which I sdavla interestingly means was not normalmalnym? And on AFP there were no reactants. It can give what consequences? Yours faithfully Anna. Thanks! Dosvidanija!

evromedprestizh
17.08.2004, 20:43
Ber-t from 38 weeks it is considered full-term and the fetus differs nothing from 40 ned. The test on HGCH does not define or determine term. I do not see an occasion for trouble. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-the endocrinologist the expert on sterility or barrenness and conducting patients and pregnant women with high risk Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

Ph. 101 45 00. Street Don, d. 28 (m. SHabolovskaja).