PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Thanks for the answer though he not so pleases me. Tell or say, please, and than...

Larissa
16.08.2004, 18:14
Thanks for the answer though he not so pleases me. Tell or say, please, and than it is treated? I prepare to EKO (problems with a hormonal background). Now probably all over again it is necessary to be treated?

popenko. Century
17.08.2004, 17:04
Larissa. If you prepare for program EKO, doctors of the center where you address I shall correct your menstrual cycle, if necessary will appoint or nominate antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory therapy. Is better to do or make this preparation in these centers owing to individual selection even antibiotics which nebudut to suppress spermotogenez at the husband and to influence oocytes. More detailed information about EKO, volume of inspection for this purpose you can read through on our site or will address for the additional information by e-mail. http: / / www. mcrmt. ru E-mail: mercury@tmn. ru yours faithfully To. M. N.Popenko Elena Vasilevna

Kirsanov Andrey Adolfovich, MTSRM (SPb).
17.08.2004, 20:31
Dear Larissa, if at you a problem only hormonal necessities for carrying out EKO are not present any.