PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Excuse that it is compelled or forced will address to you for the help, I seems to me that devush...

Alexander
16.08.2004, 11:28
Excuse that it is compelled or forced will address to you for the help, it seems to me that my girl to me changes, she does not use linings and cowards by the evening as a rule pure or clean, but once I have noticed on them a plenty zasohshej masses of white color and in a vagina the raised or increased maintenance or contents of albesent mass, I assume such happens after the sexual certificate or act when allocation borjatsja with spermotazojdami. And whether there can be it from raised or increased sex vozbuzhdennosti in current of day. She uses hormonal tablets diane 35. Otvette please on email, for me this question is very important. Very much to you it is thankful in advance. Write qvaker@rambler. ru

child
17.08.2004, 20:18
Allocation with spermatozoons not borjatsja... It in the first.. In the second at women quite normal phenomenon when during the certain period of a cycle of allocation become hardly more intensively than usually... If you are so suspicious what even check cowards at the girl persistently to her I shall advise will get rid of you as soon as possible