PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist to solve, please, sledujushuju a problem. To me 23 years, during 2...

Rolling
17.08.2004, 13:57
Help or Assist to solve, please, sledujushuju a problem. To me 23 years, within 2, 5 years accepted OK (femoden, then mersilon). Has decided to make a break, monthly do not send or have come, in a week of a delay of US has shown the following: a hypoplasia endometrija, a hypoplasia of a body of the womb of 1 degree, oppression follicular appparata both ovaries. Right jaichnik-28* 13* 28, follicles up to 4 5 mm, levyj-26* 13* 28, folikuly up to 5, shejka uteruses of 38 mm, endometry thickness 1, it is homogeneous, sootv. To 1 phase of a cycle. At me since the childhood it is increased shchitovidka, one year ago handed over analyses on hormones a board. zhelezy-all in norm or rate. According to the doctor accepted Djufaston on 2 tab. 10 days, in 5 days send or have come monthly, but went only 1 day and poor or scanty. Has handed over analyses on hormones for 21 day: FSG-7, 2 med/ml, LG-2, 3 med/ml, estradiol-131 pmol/l, Progesteronum <0, 64 nmol/l, Testosteron-Depotum - 0, 3 nmol/l. I so understand, it corresponds or meets to a follicular stage, an ovulation not. What with this all to do or make? Whether it will be possible for me to accept now in general OK when the cycle will be restored (children yet I do not want)?

Malanova T.B.
17.08.2004, 19:49
You can have even more serious problems. Refuse hormones.