PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I ask advice or council. A strong malaise, a nausea, a status awful.. Than having trampled...

Julia
16.08.2004, 16:02
I ask advice or council. A strong malaise, a nausea, a status awful.. Than to correct for a status?

Katjusha
16.08.2004, 18:17
I was helped or assisted by sweet tea, cool douche, inogda-a slice of black bread on an empty stomach. Except for that fine operates or works guljanie barefoot on travke (the main thing that she was pure or clean and it is desirable with dew) Recover!

Katerina
17.08.2004, 19:33
To me did not help or assist anything. All has terminated on 13 week sharply as has begun. Try to not lay, and to move, let through force. It is necessary to lay down, rise then very difficultly. I adore tea and tomato juice, from them me tore. To me helped or assisted if since morning to descend or go as follows that has pulled out, then all the day even without a vomiting managed. And in general try or taste everything, that only it is possible, because universal advice or council for all is not present. And the crust of black bread really mnogoim helps or assists. I all time tried to hammer simply in this sickening or nauseous smack in a mouth though something. Do not long, julija! It not for ever. Itself think, unless it is normal, elsli inside of you still someone is? And as you think an organism should react.