PDA

Просмотр полной версии : PROMPT! I do not know radovatsja or will be afflicted! Today has learned or has found out that from me 5 not...

Marina
12.08.2004, 05:22
PROMPT! I do not know radovatsja or will be afflicted! Today has learned or has found out that from me 5 weeks of pregnancy!! All has got for NEW YEAR'S HOLIDAYS sootvetsvenno spirits were used! WHAT now to do or make?? The doctor on US has told or said that all normally and I am afraid!!!

Alla
16.08.2004, 01:31
Esteem archive - here one million times about it or this it was spoken. But I shall tell or say in one million first - NO TROUBLE is not present. If neither you nor your husband not chronic topers the drinks drunk for a holiday will not affect or influence in any way the child. Especially on early terms he so is protected by every possible environments and so it is tolerant to external influences (because there practically still anything is not present, a kernel), what even more stashnye things on it or him hardly will affect or influence.
So, only be pleased!!!!!!

masha
17.08.2004, 19:00
Do not experience, conception has occured or happened not during the use of alcohol. And the first weeks the embryos is not sensitive to similar factors. Success and a congratulation.