PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! At me such situation, gde-that one year ago at me obnar...

Ale
17.08.2004, 14:34
Hello the doctor!
At me such situation, gde-that one year ago at me have found out a ureaplasma though earlier neither at me nor at my young man of this infection was not, my pier. The person has handed over analyses, all is negative (as such probably?)
Has passed or Has taken place course of treatment all negatively, gde-that through a floor of year again the same situation at me have found out this bjaku, and at a pier. The person again all is negative (?????)
At me such question, I do not understand whence this bjaka have undertaken all over again, whence then and why at mine a pier. Anything is not present the person (in fact if is at one should be and at another)
We are going to to get married so to me and to be treated everyone half a year????????
In advance thanks!
(Whether can say lies analyses?)

Malanova T.B.
17.08.2004, 17:24
The ureaplasma exists at everyone. It uslovnopatogennaja flora. At you immunity, therefore is more weak and is shown. If there are no complaints and clinical displays forget about it or this.