PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Sterility or Barrenness

Small fish
17.08.2004, 15:30
Hello. To me of 30 years.
I am treated for primary sterility or barrenness.
Infections are not present, pipes are passed or taken place;passable.
US - on 7 put a uterus it is rejected kzadi, there is a dominating follicle, myomatous sites of a body of the womb (not progrown), a parovarian cyst a lion. An ovary.
Subtotal resection a board. Glands.
I accept 50 units of a L-thyroxine.
Hormones for 7 day and 21 day 26 dnev. A cycle correspond or meet to norms or rates.
(Handed over LG, FSG, Oestradiolum, the Hydrocortisone, 17-, DEGA).
/=1.6 For 7 day, for 12 day LG it is a lot of above FSG.
Prolactinum for 7 day - 560, on 12 den-575, for 21 day - 1110 (40-530).
Did or Made a roentgen - a turkish saddle large, but in norm or rate.
The endocrinologist considers or counts - functional giperprolaktinemija.
TTG - 3.8 (0.4-4), over 4 - 15 (9-22)
Progesteronum for 21 day 40 (3-66), for 25 day 7 (3-66)
BT - the first phase 36.6-36.7, falling up to 36.5 and rise 5 days prior to 39.9, then 5 days 36.9, 2-4 days 30.0-37.1 and depression.
At various times different gynecologists treated:
1. Some cycles on 2 tab Parlodelum
2. Some cycles on 2 tab Parlodelum in 2 phase
3. Have cancelled Parlodelum, have appointed or nominated about 16 days of a capsule utrozhestan.
Very much frighten reasonings:
That is the ovulation, whether is not present
Probably Prolactinum reduces Progesteronum
(Purposes or Appointments too different)
Pregnancy does not come. Forces it is spent much.
Forgive or Excuse, that has much written. I do not know for what to undertake. There can be something have overlooked. Not all have checked up?
You interests mnenieju. Thanks.

evromedprestizh
17.08.2004, 17:06
Treatment of sterility or barrenness should begin with inspection of both spouses. Your husband should hand over necessarily the analysis of a semen - spermogrammu and by results of the analysis to consult at the doctor of the urologist-. Considering, the operation transferred or carried by you on a thyroid gland, results of a X-ray inspection of a turkish saddle, hormones of a blood, really, it is possible to assume functional character giperprolaktinemii. For a choice of further tactics of conducting it is necessary for you to spend US - monitoring of maturing of a follicle in the certain days of a menstrual cycle.

K.m.n. The doctor of the first category -gynecologist Vybornova Irina Anatolevna.