PDA

Просмотр полной версии : 4 years ago I have given birth to the son, and first two months was excruciated with the right breast...

Katerina
16.08.2004, 11:05
4 years ago I have given birth to the son, and first two months was excruciated with the right breast. Kept all rules of care grudmi: a decanting, antiseptic preparations for greasing, warmly, etc., but from time to time at me the mastitis began. Eventually the abscess was formed, and it or him have opened in surgery. Everyone half a year I go on BRIDLES of a breast, I am going to on a mammography. We with the husband want one more child, and all this time anybody from doctors distinctly to me has not answered a question: what chances, what is it will repeat again? The matter is that at all women on papinoj lines (grandmothers and aunts) were mastites after sorts or labors, and then and a cancer of a thoracal gland. Therefore I terribly am afraid even to touch the breast. Probably, I should address also to the psychiatrist?

Oshchepkova S.R.
17.08.2004, 16:20
Each pregnancy is not similar on previous, too most concerns to possible or probable complications - them can and to not be.