PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! My doctor has appointed or nominated to me a course of gynecologic massage (10...

Anna
16.08.2004, 07:43
Hello!

My doctor has appointed or nominated to me a course of gynecologic massage (10 sessions). To me spoke, what is it morbid enough procedure borrowing or occupying from 10 till 40 minutes and demanding high qualification of the expert. Massage is spent now by other doctor, thus all procedure mainly consists in vtiranii in a skin of a stomach or belly of a "warming up" cream and borrows or occupies no more than 3 5 minutes. Well, certainly, what is it is practically painlessly (short of a boring on a skin), but efficiency of procedure raises the doubts. How it is possible to be convinced, what massage is spent correctly?

Thanks!

Pasenjuk A.M.
17.08.2004, 16:08
Under the description it not gynecologic massage. Kaka a minimum I can inform some moments as which you can "feel" - massage should be spent in the gynecologic armchair, one arm or hand to be entered into a vagina, the second on a stomach or belly to borrow or occupy not less than 15 mines, to cause a little bit morbid sensations, any cream thus is not applied.