PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I would like to learn or find out as to relieve a pain at fights? And more, mo...

Natalia
14.08.2004, 14:29
Hello! I would like to learn or find out as to relieve a pain at fights? And more, milk appears right after sorts or labors or through any time interval?

Yana
16.08.2004, 01:17
Milk, and all over again molozija appears - to a miscellaneous at
Whom up to sorts or labors, at whom after. At me it or him it was not long, and in five minutes after sorts or labors, to me the doctor has pressed a breast and I have seen a drop molozii. It or her was very little, but speak for the beginning it or this to the child quite enough. After me mum has supplied with yogurt, nuts gretskimi and honey, I had such inflow of milk, that I did not know where to me it or him to put. Success. And still the nurse massed to me breasts, and to me it was easier at fights, but doctors to her have forbidden it to do or make, probably to accelerate labors. Then I had to bite to myself cheeks to eclipse a pain. Alas, another I do not know.

Ryazanov And.
17.08.2004, 14:28
On this bill it is a lot of references, but universal does not exist, and I gave birth or travailled twice and used different ways. At the first sorts or labors I was very much helped or assisted by walking during fights, to lay has been intolerable painfully. At the second - on the contrary. Also relieved a pain massage of a lumbar triangle, podkladyvanie fists under a loin or under a sacrum and, certainly, correct respiration during fights: superficial and frequent (-dog) during fight both quiet and equal in breaks. And in general, listen to the body more, it should prompt you more convenient pose. Milk arrives usually for 3 4 day. Before it is necessary to feed the child with a colostrum and necessarily to decant and knead a breast from FIRST DAY after sorts or labors, otherwise, when milk will come, stagnation can be formed and rastsezhivatsja it is necessary through a pain. I wish good luck!