PDA

Просмотр полной версии : After laproskopicheskoj operations to me have removed the left ovary and right fallopiev...

Babbling
13.08.2004, 02:11
Whether after laproskopicheskoj operations to me have removed the left ovary and right fallopievu a pipe there is a chance of pregnancy

Malanova T.B.
14.08.2004, 13:17
Yes, Babbling, the chance to become pregnant is, but it is preliminary necessary to spend doobsledovanie t probably preparation for pregnancy.
Whether there was at you in the postoperative period voostanovitelnaja a physiotherapy? IT or she should be spent.
If you live in Moscow, address in HOSPITAL. RU.
All kind.

Malanova T.B.
15.08.2004, 07:27
Yes, Babbling, the chance to become pregnant is, but it is preliminary necessary to spend doobsledovanie t probably preparation for pregnancy.
Whether there was at you in the postoperative period voostanovitelnaja a physiotherapy? IT or she should be spent.
All kind.

Malanova T.B.
15.08.2004, 09:19
All kind.

Malanova T.B.
16.08.2004, 14:11
All kind.

Kamenetskij B.A.
17.08.2004, 11:08
Babbling!
Two-dimensional hit of an ootid in a uterine pipe can be considered or examined;surveyed as kazuistiku. By the way I had some pairs with a similar problem at which pregnancy has come or stepped (but unfortunately only after EKO)