PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell, please is more detailed about the scheme or plan with antagonists LGRG. I am flied or treated about...

Elena
09.08.2004, 08:17
Tell, please is more detailed about the scheme or plan with antagonists LGRG. I am treated for sterility or barrenness of 8 years, nerovy on a limit. It already agree all schemes or plans and reports.

Kamenetskij B.A.
13.08.2004, 05:14
Elena! Not so clearly, what exactly you interests (indications, preparations, m.. Efficiency, a pharmakokinetics......?????) I think, that at the reference or manipulation in clinic EKO to you will answer all your questions. Yours faithfully,
To. M. n. B.Kamenetsky
For consultation i/or carrying out of procedure EKO/IKSI you can preliminary enter the name to me on reception on bodies: (812 325 92 72; 312 30 65 / Rossijsko-the Finnish Center AVA-PETER Sankt-Petersburg./

Elena
14.08.2004, 10:23
At a polycystosis jaichikov usually use schemes or plans with antagonists LGRG and EKo to do or make not necessarily. All cycle of treatment thus borrows or occupies nearby 3 h weeks from the beginning of a cycle. Here I also wished to learn or find out more in detail (preparations, the scheme or plan of treatment, etc.)

Kamenetskij B.A.
17.08.2004, 10:17
Really such schemes or plans most priemlimy at SPKJA for an induction of an ovulation. Apply usually rek-Gonadotropinums (gonal, puregon) and antagonists (tsitrotajd, orgalutran)