PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! In me have found out pappiloma a virus of the person. We live not in..

Yana
15.08.2004, 17:52
Hello!
In me have found out pappiloma a virus of the person. We live not in Russia, and in Staffs or States, and to me the doctor has told or said, that ways of treatment of this virus, known to her are not present, and has suggested to hand over pap-smear the test not yearly, and time in half a year. Having rummaged on the Internet, I have found out some clauses or articles on this bill, utverzhdajushih, that papilommu delete, but the virus remains.
Question: whether it is necessary to delete it or her and whether this virus can influence pregnancy and the child.
In America why that doctors many problems which in Rossi were considered serious. As those do not consider or count

a
17.08.2004, 07:34
It is exact, in the USA in general there are no problems, including with conservation beremenosti. For them the most important that there was no infection as except for antibiotics register nothing. Personally I go to Russia to be treated at the gynecologist. I nevestki has this virus and it or she was treated successfully in Russia. Certainly from an organism a virus to not expel, as well as herpes but to tire out or drive it or him it is possible more deeply and it is necessary.