PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Kind utroe, tell or say, please, at me 2 weeks of pregnancy, but a pain in...

Victoria
13.08.2004, 02:07
Kind utroe, tell or say, please, at me 2 weeks of pregnancy, but an abdominal pain as at monthly, such sensation, what vot-here will begin, what is it? And whether it is possible to address on such early term to the doctor? Or such morbid sensations - norm or rate?

The anonym
13.08.2004, 22:13
I too had a sensation that vot-here nachnutsja month though I already was then is pregnant also they have not begun.

The anonym
14.08.2004, 17:44
It is interesting to me, than it threatens my pregnancy?

Alisa
14.08.2004, 22:16
Forgive or Excuse, Victoria and why you so are assured of the
Pregnancy? How you managed to define or determine it or her on such term? In fact it is necessary to wait at least
Offensives or Approaches (or nenastuplenija under the schedule) next monthly.

Victoria
16.08.2004, 10:31
The answer for Alisy: fairly, I at all do not know whence at me such confidence was, I felt, that zaberemenila and the day before yesterday I descended or went and have made US - pregnancy has proved to be true - 3 weeks! I am fair so is glad.

Alisa
17.08.2004, 02:08
I congratulate you, Victoria, is sincere for you is glad!
Should be, at you it is very developed chutyo which has not deceived you. To in total you good and to your kid (already for certain!)!

Pasenjuk A.M.
17.08.2004, 07:30
Small nagging pains can be in the beginning of pregnancy, it is connected with body height of a uterus. If already was US and it is not specified a hypertonus, it is necessary will calm down, if hurt have colicy character, it is better to visit or attend the doctor.