PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good evening, the dear doctor. Allow to address to you with such question...

Julia
15.08.2004, 12:59
Good evening, the dear doctor. Allow to address to you with such question. I have bought or purchased to myself the test for definition of an ovulation "Solo". There only 5 jet tests and me it is necessary to calculate approximate 5 days in which it is necessary to spend this test. But the menses at me jumps, and I cannot establish or install its or her duration, and as consequence or investigation, time of the beginning of carrying out of the test or dough. Here my observations, since January.
January - February (35 days)
February - March (35 days)
March - April (38 days)
April - May (39 days)
May - June (29 days)
June - July (23 days)
July - August (42 days)
August - September (34 days)
Small addition: in June, July and August I treated a menstrual cycle a preparation "Dismenorm". Can therefore such jumps.
Please, prompt in what days of a cycle to me to fill testing. For me it is very important. Thanks for all:))) Yours faithfully, Julia.

Kamenetskij B.A.
17.08.2004, 04:28
Julia! As a rule similar tests are applied at neizmenennnom a menstrual cycle. Change of duration of a cycle speaks about its or his disturbance t more often. e. Anovulations. In this case the most informative is carrying out uz-monitoring.