PDA

Просмотр полной версии : On 17 ned-le to pregnancy has handed over AFP. Today the doctor has sounded results: at me...

sonja, 23 years
15.08.2004, 07:05
On 17 ned-le to pregnancy has handed over AFP. Today the doctor has sounded results: at me risk of a birth of the child with sindr. dauna 1 to 60. At norm or rate 1 to 270 (so the doctor has told or said, we in America) I have asked about amneotsentez, but he speaks what to do or make does not advise, referring to mine vozrost and uzi which was recently (uzi - norm or rate but then we did not know about risk). Repeated uzi to do or make too does not want, speaks it will give to nothing. Why he despite of AFP considers or counts that all should be good? Term at me 22 weeks, shall insist on amneotsenteze, what you can tell or say? And suddenly knowingly?

Elena
16.08.2004, 14:59
AFP - maloinformativnyj the factor for diagnostics SD at a fetus. To More information gives US in 11 13 ned. On such term a little that will give repeated US. Basically your doctor pravju

Kuznetsova E.A.
17.08.2004, 03:22
At UZI-research on your duration of gestation markers of a chromosomal pathology are already visible. Fetuses with a syndrome of the Down often have a heart disease. Besides it is a pathology it is more characteristic for women 35 40 years are more senior. So, probably there is a sense to make once again US, but it is more that than you to calm.