PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Andrey Adolfovich! You asked to remind in occasion of Norkaluta. I n...

Olga
14.08.2004, 04:13
Dear Andrey Adolfovich!
You asked to remind in occasion of Norkaluta. I remind.
In November 2003 to me have made laparoskopicheskuju operation in occasion of an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis. A pipe have saved, two myomas and rassekli at the same time have removed solderings.
After operation treatment, including Norkalut has been appointed or nominated. To accept a floor of year, with 5 for 25 day of a cycle. Thus it has been told or said, that I accept only these tablets.
And here which month I am excruciated with it or this Norkalutom. The matter is that I always had a stable cycle of 28 30 days. Now the cycle was broke or disturbed completely, the menses comes that for 21 day, for 15 day (at this time I still drink tablets). This month has come for 15 day and 10 days proceed. Thus I now at all do not understand as further to drink tablets. Voobshchem it not absolutely is pleasant to me. Operation did or made far from the house, therefore to consult to the doctor which did or made operation I can not, and the local doctor at all not having looked or seen me has advised to continue to drink, that ostensibly the cycle will be restored. What to me to do or make, considering, what I shall plan again pregnancy (whether I shall make to myself worse?). To continue to drink or stop? In advance thanks for the answer.

Kirsanov A.A.
17.08.2004, 00:21
Olga, how much or as far as I understand, Norcolutum has been appointed or nominated to you for prophylaxis of body height of myomatous sites and, possibly, for preservation from pregnancy. This preparation except for expressed gestagennyh properties possesses also expressed antiestrogennym action, therefore on a background of its or his reception such disturbances of a cycle are possible or probable. In this situation it is necessary or to cancel reception of a preparation and to pass to other medicine or to increase or enlarge quantity or amount of accepted tablets in day, achieving a stopping of a bleeding. It is possible to pass to any contraceptives with the low maintenance or contents of estrogens. If you plan the pregnancy, the removed myomatous sites were the small sizes and settled down superficially, that is sense to not tighten or delay this process, t. To. Solderings in a stomach or belly imeejut the tendency to relapse and in the further there can be a problem with offensive or approach of pregnancy.