PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Reading different sources, I have understood, that after treatment by antibiotics, and antimi...

Elena
14.08.2004, 15:11
Reading different sources, I have understood, that after treatment by antibiotics, and antimikotikami, should pass or take place not less than 6 months only then it is possible to begin attempts to become pregnant, but the bacterial vaginosis can develop even from strong stress (I was convinced of it or this on the experience). We live in the north and at temperature of air - 45 50 degrees in the winter on a regular basis we receive a frigorism. If the man has enough prophylaxis women in a greater part should pass or take place treatment.
My question - turns out attempts to become pregnant is possible to continue only 2 times a year? Or I am not right?

Pasenjuk A.M.
16.08.2004, 07:34
No, you are not right. It is really possible to become pregnant in two months after a cancelling of antibiotics. In view of your life in the north reception of Polyvitaminums is desirable.

vrach
16.08.2004, 23:52
hotelos bu naiti antibiotik, kotorui zaderzhivaetsya v organizme na dva mesyaza! Krome long acting ones - no vu zhe ne syphilis, gribok lechite. Otkuda recomendazii?