PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say please, whether normally following. In November I have inserted a spiral, n...

Rina
15.08.2004, 11:16
Tell or Say please, whether normally following.
In November I have inserted a spiral, on what my organism has reacted painful the sensations, similar that at me happened periodically during a menses till a birth of the child (and after sorts or labors was not; now to the child 1 8 months); besides it is long, about 10 days, were bloody allocation though I did not lift gravities. For some days all has ended, has then begun mentsruatsija.
The last month (December) the menses at me passed or took place in the strange image: first, day two, slabenkie ("smearing") allocation, and then, day three, very plentiful (such never was). And this time (January) again all begins with "smearing" (yet I do not know, than will end). Earlier "peak" (the strongest of allocation) fell to the second day, sometimes on the extremity or end of the first, but never at me was so a lot of blood, as last time...
Whether all is normal it - or something not so?

Pasenjuk A.M.
16.08.2004, 22:05
On background VMK such menses the normal phenomenon, will pass or take place two - three months while all will come in norm or rate