PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! To me of 25 years. At me 07.03.03 was an abortion. It was the first and ...

Light
14.08.2004, 14:16
Good afternoon! To me of 25 years. At me 07.03.03 was an abortion. It was the first and
Long-awaited pregnancy.
(The conclusion of a histology: the Involution endometrija after the broken or disturbed pregnancy.
Elements of a fetal egg it is not revealed). For this year I was much observed, and now I hand over many analyses.
I shall briefly describe the situation: After an abortion handed over on an infection, was the Ureaplasma is found out, has treated, repeated analyses not the check.
Did or Made US all in norm or rate. Hormones all in norm or rate, except for Prolactinum, he is raised or increased.
Have directed in TSPSiR 2. So I have got to doctor Tchaikin And. manager Z.K.Sejchas too I am observed at it or her.
In TSPSiR 2 has handed over again analyses on infection PTSR, the ureaplasma has been again found out. Treatment is appointed or nominated. In the further 2 more times handed over on all infections that it is not revealed. Hormones too some times handed over all in norm or rate, except for Prolactinum, it is raised or increased.
It is appointed or nominated Bromkriptin. Accepted it or him 5 mes (on 1 tab. For the night). Prolactinum was in norm or rate. After a cancelling it is again raised or increased, it is again already hollow month I accept Bromkriptin (on 1 tab. For the night).
The endocrinologist has appointed or nominated US shchitovidki and MRT. US shchitovidki - all in norm or rate.
MRT-the Conclusion: Structural change of substance of a brain it is not revealed.
Data for a pathology of a pituitary body it is not received. (at me on arms or hand all pictures and the conclusion).
11.05.04 US have shown: the Body of the womb of the saddle-like form, 39* 25* 43 mm. M-the Echo 5.
The conclusion: the Echo attributes of a hypoplasia. Hr. Endometrija cystic change
Ovaries. (very much it is not clearly written, could not disassemble, I apologize).
Have appointed or nominated Comfort Formula 1 (on one tab. 2 times a day) Since the first day of it or this
Cycle (07.06.04) have appointed or nominated Femoston 2/10 (on 1 tab. For the night), have told or said to apply 2 cycles, it will be visible further.
US of kidneys in norm or rate.
Now the doctor advises me to make a picture of a uterus. Have directed to the Center of obstetrics,
Gynecologies (Oparin Akademika street, 4). Now I hand over analyses for this procedure.
If to you not difficultly comment, whether it is necessary for me to do or make a picture. The matter is that I read in the Internet what to become pregnant is better to try or taste in a following cycle after a picture, and I in fact still should apply Bromkriptin and Femoston. Can wait is better with a picture, postpone for a trace. A cycle? And in general, what should be my further actions. We very much want the child. I am not measured or going to surrender, though more increasing or more and more and I confuse more. Help or assist. I ask a pardon for so long report. In advance to you it is grateful. With impatience I look forward to hearing. Yours faithfully, Svetlana.

Malanova T.B.
16.08.2004, 20:57
1. TSPS 2 in what district? 2. Bromkriptin it is necessary pi longly, having adjusted a dose, on itself and will become pregnant. 3. On a background of hormonal therapy it is undesirable to do or make pictures. Answers write on my address, instead of to conference.