PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hysteromyoma

Alexander
16.08.2004, 13:16
Good afternoon.

The hysteromyoma is found out in my girl. At me is not present on arms or hand of documents, I can tell or say that at volume of a uterus 9 see the myoma has volume nearby 3 see the Doctor (clinic " " near to M. Smolensk) speaks, that disease the analysis which is done or made on 5 j or 7 j day of a cycle is started enough, necessary.

To the girl of 25 years. Probably, the doctor has told or said something superfluous, and the girl every day all the day cries, t. To. Thinks, that all is bad. My attempts to calm it is not enough of it or her to what result or bring.

Dear, the Doctor. At me such question. Time of the analysis will come or step only in the beginning of September, to wait about 20 days. Whether correctly we do or make all? Whether All the doctor has correctly told or said? Or it is necessary to descend or go in another kliniku/to address to other doctor. Simply 20 days of restless expectation - - it is very serious. Especially, I understand, that time is very dear or expensive and if " simply to wait " - - me confuses a little.

p. s. Excuse, please, for a little bit chaotic explanation and, perhaps, a silly question. I not so understand medicine, and circumstances very serious.

Thanks big!

mariamm
16.08.2004, 20:39
Matters, where the myoma (in the conclusion should be napisano-the subserous, submucous, intermuscular site) is located-? And whether she causes complaints, what for went on uzi. The analysis for 5-7 day of anything new will not tell or say. If the myoma of complaints of 3 sm does not cause or cause also a cavity of the uterus does not deform, to treat it or her it is not necessary. No illness or disease is present, an occasion for tears - any.