PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Give, please, consultation. To me of 47 years. Has passed or has taken place treatment..

Marina
15.08.2004, 13:07
Hello! Give, please, consultation. To me of 47 years. Has passed or has taken place treatment Buserelinom half a year, in occasion of a myoma and a hyperplasia endometrija. That plentiful bleedings did not come back, the doctor has put me system Mirena. In ten days the menses has begun. The doctor spoke, that plentiful will not be, but in obshchem-that and is not not enough, as was promised. It can process of accustoming? Whether it while there are in the moderate rate 5 days is normal. In advance thanks for the answer.

Malanova T.B.
16.08.2004, 19:47
On background Mireny at you and will be acyclic krovjanistye allocation. I am not so happy or am with the given method of treatment. However, I wish to notice, that similar therapy is possible or probable only after a diagnostic currettage. If you and now have attributes of a hyperplasia endometrija hormonal therapy, considering age, should not be spent.