PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Was on reception at genikologa before a menses on a background obostre...

Olga
10.08.2004, 04:47
Good afternoon! Was on reception at genikologa before a menses on a background of an exacerbation of a cystitis. At survey she has diagnosed a cyst of the right ovary and has sent me on US. The result of US for 8 day of a cycle is those: the right ovary - 4630, and left - 3828, a uterus in norm or rate (473445). How much or As far as I have understood cysts was not present, but the size corresponds or meets to 15 day of a cycle and more on the right the doctor has seen something like a small free liquid. For 8 day proceed smearing allocation. There is a small dyscomfort on the right, giving a weak pain in a loin. In your opinion, on what is it similar? And whether there can be it an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis?

Malanova T.B.
11.08.2004, 01:55
Extrauterine it is necessary to exclude necessarily, on the second place - an inflammation of appendages.

Olga
11.08.2004, 18:07
How it is possible prodiagnostirovat an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis? Whether can show it or her the usual test for pregnancy?

Malanova T.B.
15.08.2004, 14:42
It is necessary to make US, to hand over a blood on HGCH, to descend or go on survey.

Elena
16.08.2004, 18:29
Hello, in me have found out an oothecoma right 3 months ago, today went on repeated US, doctors speak nothing, because tomorrow at me reception at the attending physician, on my questions are silent, it irritates me, I do not know as to think. .ne you how treat usually could tell, whether seryozno, whether passes or takes place, that can cause or call body height of a cyst... Thanks though here it is possible to address and raschityvat on the answer..