PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In me have found out ureplazmoz. Since May, 18th accepted antibiotics and suppositories. Sejch...

Irina
15.08.2004, 20:33
In me have found out ureplazmoz. Since May, 18th accepted antibiotics and suppositories. Now 2 treatments, Ofloksin + Viferon. BUT during the same period there was a strong nervous shock. A delay on monthly 10 days. Whether there can be it hormonal shift? And if pregnancy (the test I shall check up only tomorrow), whether it is possible to interrupt it or her without visit to the doctor. There are in fact any medicines, nyxes, etc. Thanks.

Ekaterina
16.08.2004, 18:24
Never do or make it or this without honey. Interventions. Can suffer very much. Try to calm down, probably, you it is simply strong perenervnichali. To data - miniaborty (nyxes), vakuumy are even more dangerous, than usual honey. Abortion which advise to do or make a little having waited for time while the ootid will be attached in a uterus (that trying it or her to hook to not injure you). Ahead of time do not wind itself, descend or go to the gynecologist, in fact health is your happy life in the future.