PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In February first attempt EKO has been spent. Not looking that was to a floor...

Tanja
15.08.2004, 11:29
In February first attempt EKO has been spent. Not looking that 5 embryoses (an estimation of quality - maximal) and thickness endometrija optimum, result - negative have been received. At once in a following cycle it has been made uzi and the doctor has told or said, that in a uterus a bad blood flow and is possible or probable in it or this the reason of failure. For diagnostics has appointed or nominated a biopsy to 7 8 day of a following cycle. But after EKO something happens with a cycle: monthly were long (about 10 days), then approximately in a week have begun svetlo brown allocation and last week. Then a delay, already more than 3 weeks, thus the fifth day go again svetlo-brown poor or scanty allocation.
Explain, what's happened with my cycle, whether to be restored he or now it is necessary to treat consequences EKO longly?
What else there can be consequences EKO (in a following cycle I wish to repeat attempt), for example excess weight?
When to me to do or make a biopsy, to count from first day of occurrence svetlo-brown vydeleny, or to wait normal monthly?
What consequences after a biopsy (under the description similar on abortion) can be?

Rabaev G.G.
16.08.2004, 15:10
In view of a plenty of questions, it would be easier to respond to them on ph.: 936 6419 (a code of Moscow 095) sprsit Savelija Gavrilovicha.