PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, and vision during pregnancy can "fall"? I am strong podozre...

Xenia
10.08.2004, 19:41
Prompt, and vision during pregnancy can "fall"? I strongly suspect, that is pregnant, vision approximately with one week ago has strongly worsened (before there were 100 %), there was a hyperopia - am at a loss to define or determine what degree, all taki was not in fact at the oculist.
In advance thanks.

Alla
13.08.2004, 17:58
It is not connected with pregnancy. Labors can affect or influence vision and that is very rare and in the event that there was a weak vision it can worsen still (therefore to women with bad vision often do or make cesarean).
But that pregnancy has spoiled vision, moreover on such early term, I hear about it or this for the first time.
It is assured, that the reason in other.

Light (oculist)
16.08.2004, 14:29
Necessarily in the first trimester to all pregnant women appoint or nominate to descend or go to the oculist. .nado to look or see an eyeground (with a wide pupil). .esli there are changes on an eyeground the OCULIST can offer an operative delivery or give birth or travail most... If you have a deterioration of vision it is not necessary to guess, it is necessary to go to the doctor. .no so pregnancy cannot quickly worsen vision..