PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, with impatience I wait for advice or council. The oothecoma is found out in me 78...

Evgenie
15.08.2004, 13:45
Hello, with impatience I wait for advice or council. The oothecoma is found out in me 78. Through z day I did or made repeated US, to me have told or said, that the cyst has a little grown. I test a constant dyscomfort and easy or light;mild bo in a stomach or belly, but not below, and hardly below a waist (opojasyvajujushchaja a pain). Whether there can be it iz-for cysts or is connected with an intestine? potomuchto if the cyst it or she needs to be removed urgently hurts, and that she can burst. And more - the reason of its or her occurrence (my doctor nothing could explain) is not clear. And suddenly after excision she will start to grow again? What to do or make?

Maria
15.08.2004, 18:27
If you are treated at one doctor, slodi to another. It is desirable platno. When the cyst grows it badly. But she will grow in the middle of a cycle, t. To. It can be folikuljarnaja a cyst (which itself raasasyvaetsja after a menses). Uzi on presence of cysts it is necessary to do or make for 6 8 day of a cycle. Abdominal pains is one of sostovljajushchih cystic changes in ovaries. Do not lift gravities. It is desirable to exclude a sexual life. to. The sexual certificate or act can provoke break of an oothecoma. And necessarily seem to other doctor!

Pasenjuk A.M.
16.08.2004, 13:45
Cyst enough the big size and she demands operative treatment from you (but on conscience I did not see a cyst which can increase within three days - if it really not simply urgently, and as soon as possible on operation!). To give 100 % a guarantee of absence of repeated cysts it is impossible. The reason too I can not tell or say - hormonal, congenital, endometrioidnaja..... Pains can be connected with a cyst. Advice or council - to repeat US for 5 9 day of a cycle, at the same sizes of a cyst (more than 5 sm) a laparoscopy