PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, tell or say at whom when the tummy and usual clothes became swept up or became appreciable became or began p...

Tanja
03.08.2004, 05:20
Girls, tell or say at whom when the tummy and usual clothes became swept up or became appreciable began to draw in? At me term of 10 weeks from last monthly. I for example an average body build, r-r 46 burden. Puziko at me clearly enough sticks out, behind clothes certainly not so noticeably, but former trousers obviously press, especially when I sit. And when golikom so it is fine appreciable!:-) as you think it not rather early on such term?

The anonym
05.08.2004, 17:23
Replace clothes!!! Anything to press should not!!!

Tanja
06.08.2004, 23:37
Yes actually, I have already replaced, and it was a question of old things, simply interestingly at whom on what term such has occured or happened?

Olja
07.08.2004, 09:12
At all on a miscellaneous. In 10 weeks I was absolutely flat and so proceeded practically till 15 weeks. Then began to appear a little. In 18 weeks it was necessary to buy or purchase trousers for pregnant women. But it for job only. Houses I continued to wear all same clothes. And here since 20 j weeks a stomach or belly popyor with terrible force. But all individually. I know little girls at which stomaches or bellies were the hugest sizes already in 6 months.

Eva
09.08.2004, 13:57
Really at all on a miscellaneous. I in 10 weeks both in the first and in the second pregnancy practically did not have a tummy. Now 16 weeks, and I start to change a wardrobe, but many trousers and jeans a month 2 lay on a shelf and wait, when I shall find the former sizes. The tummy is if to look without clothes, in the second pregnancy, by the way he is more than on the same term in the first. At my girlfriend in 3 months the stomach or belly was as at me in 5. And in 9 at it or her was one stomach or belly, I was surprised as she it or him wore, it is impossible to tell or say, what is it badly or well, it is simple so. Do not worry, the weight of the child does not depend on the size of a stomach or belly. Do not clamp or clip a tummy, to him dolno to be freely and comfortably. 10 12 weeks are just that term when you start to be similar to the pregnant woman. Very much even beautiful zheshchinu.

Olka
12.08.2004, 15:49
Tanja, at me 16 17 weeks and I of more month wear only trousers for pregnant women, though hudenkaja (40 size) and besides longly was engaged in fitness up to pregnancy. A stomach or belly practically it is not visible, but itself you understand, that usual clothes already to wear inconveniently...

?-THE
16.08.2004, 13:44
I too have bought or purchased trousers for pregnant women only on 18 week.:) Vchera-taki it was necessary for to leave for a week a stomach or belly began unexpectedly in body height. And before also there was no it or him.