PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, consult please. My normal monthly dol...

Olja
16.08.2004, 01:01
The dear doctor, consult please. My normal monthly should be on April, 8th, but there was a delay. In a week has made the test, result positive. Have then begun bloody allocation, and maximal fell to the middle of a cycle or on the subsequent menses on May, 4th. The blood on May, 15th has poured down and there was any piece. On May, 16th - anything. The blood similar to a menses, but not plentiful on May, 17th has gone. The test has again given a positive take. On May, 22nd has gone to the doctor. The doctor has put term of 6 weeks and has urgently sent on US (the frozen pregnancy or not). On US of a fetal egg have not seen, the extrauterine pregnancy or salpingocuesis too is not found out and have told or said to come in a week. My gynecologist in reply to it has told or said, what is it the surprising fact. The dear doctor, I ask you to comment though kak-on that this situation. Reception at my doctor of doubts and pavors has not dispelled.

Olja
16.08.2004, 11:24
I had a similar situation. As I very much want the child, I wait for it or this with impatience. And on 1 yj day of a delay did or made test-positive. It was pleased, flied with happiness. Then for confidence has made repeatedly. And to my surprise the test has shown negative result. Such I had 2 times. I to the doctor had not time to descend or go. And last time there was a delay of 2 weeks, has made test-positive, in 5 days has made again - negative. Has gone to the doctor, she has put 5 weeks, has sent on US. There pregnancy have not recognized, as have told or said: " Even the hint is not present ". Here so. To the doctor has not gone any more, t. To. In day send or have come monthly.