PDA

Просмотр полной версии : zdrastvujte. At me such problem. How much or as far as I know pregnancy goes 42 n...

evgenija
10.08.2004, 04:55
zdrastvujte. At me such problem. How much or as far as I know pregnancy there are 42 weeks. And umenja now 45 and a half. The stomach or belly has not lowered or omitted. I speak the doctor can cause labors it is necessary? And he to me not t it's OK. Whether devitelno it so? Help or assist.

Maria
12.08.2004, 15:00
How much or As far as I know, 40 it is term. Can still with what vrachem consult?

Ekaterina.
15.08.2004, 14:36
Pregnancy lasts 40 weeks. Iz-for discrepancies akkusherskogo term can last 42, but not 45. You need to pass or take place URGENTLY US, to check up a status of a placenta and, in case of its or her ageing, necessarily to stimulate labors, t. To. The kid will not receive quantity or amount of nutrients necessary for it or him and oxygen. Success.

evromedprestizh
16.08.2004, 10:47
42 is already perenoshennaja ber-t. It is necessary to be hospitalized urgently in a sort. The house. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.