PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Little girls! Write, who as concerns to a sign, that nothing can be bought...

Elena
10.08.2004, 17:40
Little girls! Write, who as concerns to a sign, that nothing can be bought to the kid till its or his birth. At me 33 I week and very much would be desirable to prepare for all zarannee, the arms or hand. Almost all my friends did or made purchases already when the child was born. I concern to signs skeptically but when around everyone speak about the same...

The anonym
10.08.2004, 21:53
If at you pregnancy proceeds well and you in all these signs do not believe, mozhite to start to prepare in advance (this my opinion). All good.

Svetik
11.08.2004, 23:25
Elena, at me only 25 weeks, but I has already bought or purchased koe-what veshchichki:)) the Couple of baby's undershirts, diapers... Only on a trifle. And here a carriage, krovatku, the tray or basin and all other will be bought by the husband when I shall already give birth.
Easy or Light;Mild pregnancy and successful purchases)

Natasha
13.08.2004, 10:56
And on me so has put at all in signs, they, certainly, nonsense, and what everyone can it is possible (to be adjusted or be set up it is necessary only on good) and where then to put greater or big things? Small I shall buy in advance because the husband himself hardly can choose such trifles, and here krovatku both a carriage can to buy or purchase itself also, the main thing to show, that to you to like.

Litisija
14.08.2004, 17:42
When I zaberemennela the first child, and I knew exact date, almost in a week have run to buy given. Now to my son already almost 7 years - very clever and talented boy!

Olga
16.08.2004, 08:38
I do not believe in these signs. Also bought to the future kid everything, that I would like, I could not give up to myself in it or this. He in fact already was (kid), though and in a tummy. At purchases I even tried to consult on the kid. All has ended is remarkable.