PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, tell or say please, and the thrush can affect or influence the child in a womb...

The pregnant woman
14.08.2004, 12:23
The doctor, tell or say please, and the thrush can affect or influence the child in a womb and if yes, as? My doctor nearby 2 h months back (in the beginning of my third trimester) took a smear and, having found out a thrush, nothing has told or said about fetal negative influence on the kid, and I have decided to receive medical treatment later, t. To. Heard, that often this fungus comes back in the latest weeks and it is necessary to be treated again (the doctor has approved the decision, silently having noded glovoj). But several days ago on some sites subtracted or deducted, that the infection this amazes with any image tissues, rises upwards and harms to a cord or navel, still kak-that, t. e. Badly for the child. It turns out, what in vain I have missed this time and was not treated, whether there is a chance and what, what the child will be healthy? Now at me 32, 5 weeks.

Katerina
15.08.2004, 08:12
The thrush is not an infection, and a fungus. It happens at pregnancy very much often. I can not tell or say than is better treat now it but as it to be reflected in the child - I can. In a mouth and on labiums there can be a whitish scurf and after feeding it will be necessary to wet marlechku in a solution of soda and to wipe a mouth. For a week it will pass or take place.

Julia
15.08.2004, 17:03
Thanks. For rubezhem name it yeast-infection. Like both a fungus and an infection:.

The pregnant woman
16.08.2004, 08:20
And vsyo-taki how the thrush can affect or influence FETAL development (instead of at passage of the child on patrimonial ways during sorts or labors)?