PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me the constant partner, at it or him too except for me anybody is not present...

Tatyana
06.08.2004, 15:47
Hello!
At me the constant partner, at it or him too except for me anybody is not present.
Recently I had a thrush, but I have recovered. The friend had any time small pimples, but they have passed or have taken place. Like it's OK.
But now again something at me has appeared. First was small shishechka on a sexual labium, is closer to a proctal or an anal aperture, she has passed or has taken place. And now at me a strong itch, and after employment or occupation by sex at me all has swelled and very much hurted or was ill;was sick. And at the guy that's all right.
I have now transferred or carried operation, at me a confinement to bed. I can not while to leave the house and to go to the doctor.
What at me can be? And whence it has undertaken? In fact hygiene I keep and t. d

Tatyana
08.08.2004, 19:08
How much or As far as I know, the thrush can again and appear again, at stresses, dropping of immunity. What, now to me all life so to be excruciated? From year to year to spend a heap of money for the doctor and treatment? Help or assist

Koblikov I.A.
11.08.2004, 07:43
If it is herpes, both an edema and pains prout for some days. Specify in occasion of operation - what?

Arina
13.08.2004, 12:37
Tatyana, by the described signs at you herpes. Probably you were engaged in oral sex when he was at your partner on labiums. I had a similar situation. Treatment ointment atsiklovir and tablets atsiklovir

Tatyana
16.08.2004, 08:13
Operation at me was plastic, on an ear. Under the general or common narcosis. And the tumour appears only after sexual contact and within an hour passes or takes place.