PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tatyana Borisovna, please, advise. At me an oothecoma (5X5, 5 with...

Ekaterina
13.08.2004, 22:12
Tatyana Borisovna, please, advise.
At me an oothecoma (5X5, 5 sm for a year has not grown on millimeter) presumably dermoid or endometrioznaja. The doctor the gynecologist advised to remove, and ginekolog-the endocrinologist advises to treat hormones. Help or assist to make the correct decision. To be operated I am afraid, but hormones to be treated I do not want, especially the doctor does not give a guarantee, speaks, that there is a chance. Whether also the truth, what in case of excision of an ovary (if the resection is not possible or probable) completely varies a menstrual cycle, the climacterium difficultly proceeds? To me 33 years, very much would be desirable to give birth to the second child. Thanks.

Malanova T.B.
16.08.2004, 08:06
1. If education exists a year it or he should be deleted. A dermoid cyst, endometrioidnaja by hormones are not treated, only leave. 2. operirovatschja it is necessary daparoskopicheski. The tissue of an ovary for certain remains. 3. The cycle will not change.