PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me a question. To me recently have put weak desploziju shejki m...

Angelina
15.08.2004, 06:57
Hello. At me a question. To me recently have put weak desploziju shejki uteruses. The analysis on the latent infections (7 pieces) and on vinerologicheskie diseases - has shown them otsutsvie. To me have registered syringing by a camomile and suppositories "polizhinoks". But me disturb allocation. They white and dense without a special smell, sometimes curdled. But it is obvious not normal. Such already rather longly proceeds (about one year) and sometimes before a menses the itch is felt. Tell or say, please, allocation sootvestvujut to the diagnosis, t. e. haraketrny, or it is necessary to look for the reasons of their occurrence still. It can a thrush? Or the attending physician at once would define or determine its or her presence? Whether enough that course of treatment which to me has been appointed or nominated at revealing so serious zabolvanija? Still to me have registered as contraception " Tri-Mersi ", I drink it or him 5 months. He can also influences my status. Though at me stable and any negative signs of action of this preparation I do not find a cycle.

Malanova T.B.
16.08.2004, 08:03
1. On the basis of what the dysplasia shejki uteruses - if onkotsitologii are obliged to do or make a biopsy, the truth is put only at presence of good smears. 2. What results of smears on flora? - treatment polizhinaksom very nonspecific. 3. Hormones on a background of a dysplasia are not a variant of a choice of contraception, besides a dysplasia do not treat.