PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the Doctor. At me the broken or disturbed cycle. I genikolog has advised me...

The anonym
14.08.2004, 00:33
Hello, the Doctor. At me the broken or disturbed cycle. genikolog the COOK (logest) has advised me to use mine to avoid pregnancy (in general, we use prizervativy) and for improvement of a cycle. Tell or say, how much or as far as it is an effective method, and the main thing safe from the point of view of hormonal balance. The diagnosis has been put a failure of a yellow body (approximately). Thanks.

Soboleva L.I.
15.08.2004, 15:51
Hello! Oral contraceptives really horsho adjust or regulate a menstrual cycle. Besides they it is much more reliable than condoms in a question of contraception. Logest - most nizkodozirovannyj a contraceptive from nowadays existing, therefore you do not need to worry concerning hormonal balance.

Katya
16.08.2004, 07:23
You could not explain more in detail their action. How much or As far as I know, bleedings can occur or happen and without an ovulation tsekletki. I not so well understand this dependence. And more, after the termination or discontinuance of reception the COOK the cycle remains normal and why? Or the COOK it is necessary to accept pereodicheski? Thanks for the answer.