PDA

Просмотр полной версии : 1. The dear doctor you could not comment on results spermogramm...

VALENTINA
14.08.2004, 19:06
1. The dear doctor you could not comment on results spermogrammy my husband (the doctor has appointed or nominated serious treatment for a prostatitis, whether and we doubt is in it or this neohodimost)
kol-in 4 mll
rn 7, 5
obshch. kol-in 26410 in 6 items in 1?
The certificate or act of 46 %
Weakly podvizhn. 31 %
Not podvizhn. 23 %
Following data nerazborchivy:
r-2 3 in pr.
litsitinovye grains

2. And more: during inspection (after an abortion with the obscure reason) he is going to to investigate or research permeability of my pipes (has forgotten the name of procedure is when zakachivajut a liquid and by means of a roentgen appear through).
I had 2 pregnancies - abortion and an abortion without inflammatory protsesov (me of 27 years). This procedure is how much safe and whether there is a necessity it or her to do or make?
In advance many thanks.

B.Kamenetsky, the doctor the gynecologist k.m.n.
16.08.2004, 07:21
Uv. Valentine!
Data cited by you spermogrammy keep within concept of norm or rate. The only thing, that you have not specified, this quantity or amount of leucocytes that could be the reason of purpose or appointment of treatment. As if to GSG (namely so is called, appointed or nominated VAam procedure) this research is obligatory at carrying out of inspection in occasion of sterility or barrenness.