PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! In 19 years to me did or made laproskopiju, in occasion of that could not...

Nika
15.08.2004, 03:53
Hello! In 19 years to me did or made laproskopiju, in occasion of that could not zaberemennet. Have told or said then, that the reason in a cord or crimp on ovaries which they have removed. After that I have given birth to a two karapuzov, and the given problem did not excite me. Yes, me have told or said, 5 years, now I again not beremenneju what is it will hold on. It certainly only pleases me now t. To. Few women can brag "bezabortnoj" of a life. But recently was at the gynecologist and she has told or said, that about such things the woman who not beremenneet-is sick hears for the first time for 20 years of job and, that for it or her! So chtozh to me to be treated it is necessary, if we any more do not plan children and vprintsipe with all are happy or enough, but also the patient as that to be it would not be desirable!?

Malanova T.B.
16.08.2004, 06:04
No, certainly. To you has really carried in a life, that you have given birth. If at you a regular cycle, complaints are not present, but there is no pregnancy, no trouble. Really, there are less than problems. Only very much do or be not relax or relaxed. Watch or keep up a cycle late to not come round. Pregnancy is theoretically possible or probable. Successes to you!