PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, at me 2 group of a blood with a negative rhesus. And at me 2 vop...

Elis
15.08.2004, 18:21
Hello, at me 2 group of a blood with a negative rhesus. And at me 2 questions: 1. Friends speak, that in this situation it is difficult to woman to become pregnant and I need to search for the man with otrits. Group of a blood. Or during pregnancy I will have every possible problems with a fetus. What your answer? 2. At my mum - 4 (+), and at the father 1 (-). At me 2 (-), it is possible or probable? In advance thanks.

Sonja
15.08.2004, 23:55
Even if your fetus will have a positive rhesus the factor, with the first pregnancy navrjadle there will be problems. And that there would be no problems with the second
, During the first to you will make a nyxis with antibodies. So especially do not worry. Data of your parents are not important, data of parents of yours of the man are more important.

Sonja
16.08.2004, 01:55
Certainly probably. It has turned out in fact:-) And if it is serious: At your mum a genotype +-, at the father --, on it or this at you - - (a negative rhesus). At your mum genotype OO (4 group), at father AB (1 group), on it or this at you BO (2 group). All OK.